Sunday, December 13, 2009

BABY, it's cold outside...

It should definitely be snowing outside right now, but it's drizzling instead. The window is cracked, this room is increasingly warm, and Sara Groves is singing Christmas songs to me.

As promised, I am attaching a few precious shots from a shoot done this week. This is baby Hunter at 1 week old. It was such an experience getting to shoot a newborn again. It has been years since I last did, and this time I had the freedom to shoot however I wanted, without studio rules in place. It was also nice when Hunter decided he was hungry, he could sneak away with mommy for a few minutes to eliminate the screaming-fest I had become so accustomed to with all my studio shoots.

Hunter was the perfect model. He looked up at me when we needed some eye-opened shots, and he slept in between everything else. His daddy held a small portable heater over him when we were doing these shots, as it was chilly without his clothes on. It was a fun experience.



























                                                                                               Next up.. my family's Christmas pictures. Stay tuned. :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment