Friday, September 23, 2011

A & P | Virginia Beach, VA.

Adrienne & Phillip were such a wonderful couple to shoot engagement pictures of. They had no problem just diving into the moment & not paying any attention to me! (the way it should be!) They were such a pleasure to work with.

Their initials on this post are actually a funny coincidence - they are the same as the subject I am currently spending ALL of my free time studying.. and if you couldn't guess what it was... anatomy & physiology... you're not missing much. Just a lot of memorization and stressful mind-blowing.

So, after this post, there will be a slight hiatus until after midterms (at least) & then I hope to resume with some long awaited projects.

I got a new lighting kit in the mail this week (& I haven't even had time to open it!?!?!) So, new work from that will be forthcoming, along with some random pieces from a few other shoots.

I have a new stop motion (featuring the lovely Adrienne & Phil) that I am SO excited to share with you all, and I plan on uploading that tonight after the pictures are posted. Cross your fingers that our current crazy thunder storm doesn't knock out power in the meantime!

Thank you for your patience as Graydon Avenue Photography takes on some very new, very challenging changes. Bear with me as I work to bring you new work on a more regular basis.

         ____________________________________________

Adrienne & Phillip have such a great chemistry together. It was great to converse with them over our walks to and from the ocean, along atlantic avenue & onto the strip. Thank you for the referral, Mark! Without any further ado, here's Adrienne & Phillip!












there's more where this one came from....


Stop motion's next!







No comments:

Post a Comment