Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Multiple Exposure


via bloodyloud.com


Another early morning at work. The cold air definitely reminded me that we are approaching December, and winter, and just straight up cold temps. However, Virginia does like to do this to us on a frequent basis; you think that since it's post thanksgiving, it's going to be frigid & we need to quickly whip out our bundles of thick coats to protect us from the cold & the shivers. But not necessarily so! Anyone who is a native of these parts will agree - you could be sledding on Christmas morning or grilling out. Just a fact.

Today I simply wanted to talk about a photographic process that I've become quite fond of looking at & desiring more opportunities to play with. I experimented with it some back in my old school film days when I actually got to experience dark room magic & the feeling of accomplishment after being bent over the enlarger for what felt like forever, to put together something of worth.

Now a days, photo shop has made it much easier for us to put together multiple exposure images. maybe sometime in the near future... (such as post next weekend when I am free & clear of school until January!!!!)

For now I will leave you with a few images I stumbled across this morning:

happy wednesday.



Pinned Image
via lomography.com



Pinned Image
via lomography.com



Pinned Image
via designspiration.net








Pinned Image
via fellowfellow.com


 
Pinned Image
via pinmarklet




 
Pinned Image
via flickr.com




 I think tree's are a fantastic way to showcase this style of work.




Next time I write, perhaps I'll have some of my own work to show!!
Cross those fingers. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment