Sunday, January 30, 2011


My old co-worker & friend, Kristina just recently got engaged to Ray - and I am so excited for their wedding in October!! & I can't believe I've never used a Carousel as a shoot location before! I guess there's a first time for everything. Short & sweet, sadly... work in the A.M. I have some ideas forming for my next photo shoot.. & spring weather is long over due in these parts. 

& P.S - for those who were following my camera bag adventure - I was literally pulling my debit card out to pay for my new bag (of which I've changed since the last time...) when it told me it doesn't ship till APRIL!?!???  So, all thanks to the roomies boyfriends' genius idea - I ebay'd it and lo and behold, there it stood. The very bag (in the very color) I was about to purchase (and wait 3 months for).... all I have to do now is message the buyer and beg them to sell it to me now instead of making me wait 8 days. Ha.. ha. I'm really not this impatient, it's just that I've been waiting like 6 months to find the perfect bag and now that I have - I don't want to imagine going any longer without it. It will be an amazing investment.

But enough on that. Here's to an awesome week!!
& Congrats to Kristina & Ray!! Yay!!


















Goofballs.




xoxo, Danielle

1 comment: