Thursday, January 27, 2011

Running out the door....


I was checking out a few random photo blogs before another day at the office when I spotted something that definitely made me physically slow down. It's rare that I stop to read something out loud & I immediately knew that I wanted to share it with my readers. (oh, how I love thee.)

Between the crazy schedules, the dreams & desires for the future & all the other in between thoughts that pass through our minds like those ships sailing in the night, take a deep breath. Life moves far too fast for us to even keep up with it sometimes.

I found this while perusing Tessa Janae Photography's blog. Enjoy!


Now I am off in running, going to help all those in need of chiropractic help. I need to go fill my thermos with my earl grey tea. & grab my emergency bottle of ibuprofen to nip this cold in the butt. 

Have a great day!

xoxo, Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment