Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pine Cones

I have been blessed recently being called to shoot families, children, and engagements. I finally got my chance to shoot a semi-woodsy family session in a little area by the locks in Chesapeake. Pine cones were everywhere and held the attention of the little ones. They even had their puppy join in! Peyton begged to know "how many pictures, Danielle!?" & Gavin was quite the little man, running after his big sister and giving Lulu hugs. I had such a good time shooting their pictures. Before we ended the session, we headed over to a park nearby with swings and slides - this gave me lots of ideas for some up-coming "under-10" sessions. Keep a look out!

















I miss being 5 and running around outside without a care in the world....

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment