Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday News

I keep finding that the more I get caught up on projects, the faster the void gets filled with something new. I believe it is God's way of telling me that I am to always be active because my heart resides where there are things to do.

Reference points such as:
-boxes in my apt still needing to be unpacked from when I moved in from... ohhhh.. MAY.
-new business cards with an actual WEBSITE (vs the current blog) listed on them.
-the website to put ON my new biz cards (!!) ... this one is definitely exciting.
-a new camera bag waiting in a shopping cart on amazon, just to be replaced by these beautiful bags which are both feminine, modern and functional; found on etsy this morning! The wait is over! I shall be purchasing one upon my return home from my weekend trip to the rural Ephrata, PA to spend time with Jeremy's family & see the biggest street fair on the East Coast!
(guess who forgot her camera... )
(probably because she didn't have a sweet bag to carry it in...)








                                                              (thank you, XcessRize!!)

-completing my visual arts degree. Acquiring this new job has put a stunt in that growth.
-BLOGGING. This one constantly excites and depresses me because I rarely have the time to really hunch over my keyboard and post things of visual worth. It's a work in progress.

I've got many-a-project to work on in the upcoming months. I would like to work on some out of focus images that can be blown up and mounted in matte and frame to be hung in people's homes. It's the subject matter that has me stumped. I did some with Jared and Kelsey in their latest session and I'd like to do more for some personalized gifts for the holidays. Hmm.. so much to do!

My best friend is getting married in 28 days and I'm really really looking forward to her finally being able to start this new season of life.  It will definitely be an awesome wedding. Can't wait.


Well, here's to many new fall adventures (of which I hope to post here in photographic form.)

Cheers to a beautiful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment